ChargePoint DRMS Service
FREMONT, CA, February 13, 2013 – GridScape Solutions, Inc. announced today that Vipul Gore, former Senior Director at ChargePoint (www.chargepoint.com), has joined Gridscape Solutions, Inc. (www.grid-scape.com), as their new CEO and President. As a gifted executive with strong leadership, Vipul Gore, will bring GridScape Solutions’ brand identity to its Smart Energy software integration, engineering design and product/support services in North America.
With clean energy related market leaders such as NRG eVgo (www.evgonetwork.com), Schneider Electric (www.schneider-electric.com) and ChargePoint (www.chargepoint.com) as clients, GridScape Solutions will continue to be on the cutting-edge of technology while providing software engineering, system integration and design expertise to these and other innovative companies.
Founded in 2011, Gridscape Solutions is a software and service company that specializes in designing and developing a broad range of smart energy solutions for utilities, manufacturers and other enterprises. Its core competency is to leverage right technological innovations and provide leadership to design, manage and implement turnkey energy solutions for our worldwide clients. Gridscape Solutions not only bring operational efficiency and savings to our customers but also open new sources of revenue for them.
Gridscape Solutions offers a broad range of comprehensive services to its worldwide customers. For
Utilities & Energy companies, it offers solutions for:
- Demand Response Management System,
- Billing/CRM system integration with smart meters and AMI
- Electric Vehicle Integration in the smart grid,
- Solar and Renewable Energy integration in the grid
- Energy Storage technologies
For EVSE & electrical product manufacturers, it provides comprehensive solutions for
- EV Networks and Cloud-based services
- Integrating EVSEs into other open networks
- Implementing right size solutions for enterprises & utilities using your products and services
- Value-added services such as commissioning and post-sales support & application service engineering of products
For Smart Grid Product Companies, it offers
- Software Development, Integration and testing solutions
- Offshore support services, specialized in Smart Energy
For Enterprises, it offers services for
- Solar PV Installation
- CAD Engineering Design
- Building Automation Management & Energy Monitoring Solutions
- Smart Energy system integration and testing
Please contact Gridscape Solutions at 408-889-3209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.